Our current vacancies
We advertise our vacancies on the eteach website Please click on the link to view current vacancies at St Andrew’s CE High School.
Why work for St Andrew’s High School for Boys?
We are entering an exciting new phase in the story of St Andrew’s High School for Boys with a new forward-thinking leadership team and would love you to be a part of our journey.
- We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership, which is staff and student centred.
- There is a unity across the school where, regardless of your position, you are part of a valued team where your efforts are acknowledged across our school community.
- You will be joining St Andrew’s at an exceptionally exciting time with a significant building project now completed
- You can join an excellent pension scheme – either the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or the Local Government Pension Scheme
- You will have access to a childcare voucher scheme and our Employee Assistance Programme
- You will have access to a variety of training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- We have ample on-site staff parking
How to apply
Please ensure you read the Explanatory Notes to Application Form before completing and returning your Application Form to: email@example.com.
If for some reason you are unable to download a copy of the application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you further.
We look forward to receiving your application.
St Andrew’s CE High School for Boys is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, satisfactory reference checks and Occupational Health check.