Vision, Values & Ethos
Guided by our Christian faith, we strive to empower all our young men to make the best choices for their future.
At St Andrew’s we place special emphasis on trust, resilience, patience, compassion and kindness.
We aim to provide the best possible education for all our students by:
- Supporting each young man’s journey of learning from the first day in year 7 through to celebrating their achievements on results day in year 11
- Recognising the needs of individuals, placing suitably high demands on them and stimulating them to realise their full potential
- Providing a strong pastoral foundation which forms the basis of our close community where each boy is known and valued as an individual
- Encouraging students to aim for the highest standards of work and behaviour at all times
- Placing Christian love at the heart of our practice where actions and relationships are positive, founded on courtesy, respect and shared values
- Acknowledging the importance of collaborative links between home, school, church and the wider community
- Providing opportunities beyond the classroom that will develop resilience, practical skills and friendships that could last a lifetime