Welcome to St Andrew’s
At St Andrew’s we seek to enable everyone to develop their God-given potential and a love for learning within a caring, challenging Christian environment.
We aspire to be a centre of excellence working together to develop each member’s full potential. St Andrew’s expects the whole school community to work hard, be courteous and have pride.
Our daily lives are underpinned by Agape, Christian love, and this should be witnessed in both our interactions with each other and our concern for the wider community.
Our young men are encouraged to aim for personal excellence and develop the skills and confidence that will enable them to achieve and be prepared for the next stage in their academic journey.
We aim to journey together guided by God to:
- Promote a climate where students understand the benefits of working hard
- Encourage co-operation and collaborative working in the school and beyond
- Respect and value each person, work as a team and care for others
- Provide excellent opportunities for the student’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, underpinned by Christian faith
- Work cohesively with our students, Governing Body, parents, churches, local and wider community and
- Establish high quality Collective Worship and Religious Education